What glass ceiling?
Whatever your age or stage:
Career Development, Coaching and Counselling.
Help for Career Changers, Women Returners and Young People starting out.
Talent, strengths and interest diagnostics and dyslexia assessments.
Use the principles of positive psychology, the power of Flow and 21st century schools of thought such as Mindfulness, Growth Mindset and Gratitude alongside emerging neuroscientific evidence.
If you are,
- At a career cross-roads
- Redundant or anticipating redundancy
- Want to increase your own performance within a team
- Choosing a university course
- Considering which subjects to study at A level
Book a one to one session; for a free initial consultation click HERE.
In a one to one session we offer:
- Careers Guidance.
- Advice on preferred learning styles and working environments.
- Suggestions for vocational choices and career development.
- Friendly, collaborative coaching to gain insight and reach decisions about your work.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Complete interest inventories and gain insight in to the results
- Undertake personality profiling and receive comprehensive useful feedback
- Take away written reports for future reference
- Practice for interviews
- Familiarise yourself with assessment centre techniques
You can arrange to receive one to one support and guidance through:
- Your new career job-search
- Focused in-depth research
- The job application process
- The interview stage
- Accepting the right offer
References and client testamonials available.