Identify and Develop Talent
STEP 1: Assess for success;
Ensure that those you appoint have the skills you require.
Assessment for Selection
- Undertake role analyses to identify the knowledge and skills required to perform well in specific job roles
- Design assessment exercises and evaluate and/or recommend assessments and tests that have already been published
- Write & conduct competency based interviews for panel interviews and for the telephone
- Train assessors and interviewers to ensure maximum objectivity, fairness and effectiveness when reaching recruitment decisions
- Deliver feedback of Assessment Centre results to participants to check validity of results and facilitate development of participants
- Train assessors to deliver feedback effectively and sensitively
- Review and evaluate assessment centres
STEP 2: Develop;
Seek to help those you work with reach their full potential.
Design and deliver development centres in order to identify preferences and capabilities in relation to requirements of current or future roles
Design and deliver team building events to facilitate high performing teams
Develop coaching skills within the workforce